Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Stars - My Ex Lover Is Dead



This is one of my favorite songs. I was on Tumblr and I saw the title and had to click play. It linked to a youtube video which was of a performance on So You Think You Can Dance. Its a beautiful dance routine. At first I liked it, in the middle it didn't make sense, and near the end I liked it again. So I re watched it, and its magical. Its gold. Its portrays a story of a couple who bump into each other and in that second their minds go back to the relationship that they shared where they were happy but it couldn't last. After they reminisced they returned to the present but do not return to each other.


"I'm not sorry I met you, I'm not sorry it's over. I'm not sorry theres nothing to say. I'm not sorry theres nothing to say." God, that is so deep. So deep on another level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment